7 Ekim 2011 Cuma

AFTER STEVE JOBS , MY ‘’ IMAGINARY FRIEND ‘’


           We  should admit that everyone has an ‘’ IMAGINARY FRIEND ‘’, at least during the childhood, and then with the ongoing years , the relationship breaks off . However,my relationship with my imaginary friend has never broken off  , may be just changed into a different shape , but we never splitted .
         Today I’ve lost a friend whom I beleieve to have been  thinking in my way , and I feel  very sad .
          And here ‘ s , after ‘’ THAT ‘’ friend …
    


       Miracles do happen ,you  only have to work so hard on your ‘’DREAMS ‘’ to realize them . This is what  I learned from Steve Jobs … I always followed him admiringly , almost as a ‘’Life Coach ‘’ .
       I take those words of him , ‘’ not to stuck off to the details of the concrete  dimensions ’’, as a good advise . Dreams have no dimensions . Otherwise , how would a man be able to move the whole world from the Garage of his home ?
     Name of the miracle : APPLE ….
     When the perception gets into visionary dimensions , the  facts change in a high velocity .
     Steve Jobs was not a magician . But the ‘’ Apple ‘’ he was imagining  WAS magic . And the whole world learned the taste of that Apple , memorized it , on a pretty REAL basis …
     Steve Jobs , who has said : ‘’ Death is one of the most beatiful inventions of life ‘’ has passed away from this world .
    His wonderful speech at the Stanford University which contains many real life courses , is again flowing in my mind now .
     From the Garage to the Silicon Valley , and now to another Dream of himself .
    Do you think there’s any opportunity that such a fanciful visionary would’ve not imagined about his own death ?
    ‘’ If you live your each day as if it was your last , someday you ‘ ll most certainly be right .’’

PS : For those interested , here is that magnificent speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

Hiç yorum yok: